Monday, April 13, 2009

Larissa Mae Zeise

Our friends, Zak & Carrie Zeise brought their first baby into the world!! Larissa was born Friday, April 10th...7 lbs 3 oz, 20 inches long, with a natural birth! Amazing and wonderful!

When Zak called me, he was filled with so much joy, it was unmistakable and brought me right back to the moments when my daughters were born...nothing like it, nothing even close. It was love, hope, joy, unity and peace so utterly encompassing...for me, my wife and our marriage, our new child, and all the family and friends close to us.

I could feel the same vibrations coming from Zak over the phone this weekend! What a wonderful time! Congratulations Zak and Carrie, and welcome to parenthood!! We can't wait to meet Larissa!!!

Gratitude - I am grateful for children, mine and all the others around the world. They are a true expression of love, hope & joy!

No comments: